You Were Meant to Fly.
Traci Can Help You Get There.
It’s time for you to become the person you’ve always wanted to be.
Certified Hypnotherapist and Life Coach
Traci A. Kanaan
Certified Hypnotherapist and Life Coach
NLP, Hypnosis, and Hypnotherapy really helped me during a dark time in my life. I was in the midst of divorcing my husband of 18 years while taking care of my mother with dementia. These skills helped me stay grounded and healed the wounds from these dramatically altering events. Now, I want to inspire and empower others with these same skills.
That’s why I do what I do.
National Federation of Neuro-Linguistic Programming; Venice, FL
- Certified Neuro-Linguistic Hypnotist
- Basic NLP
- Master NLP
- NLP Trainer
San Diego Institute of Hypnotherapy; San Diego, CA
- Certified Hypnotist: Identity By Design Process
- Certified Hypnotist: Conversational Hypnosis
- Certified Hypnotist: Hypnotic Presentation Skills
- Face Reading, Chinese Medicine & Hypnotherapy
Virginia Hypnosis; Franconia, VA
- Certified Hypnotist
The Florida Institute of Hypnotherapy; Tampa, FL
- Certified Hypnotherapist
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Certified Transpersonal Hypnotherapist
Sexual Freedom Hypnosis; Lindley, United Kingdom
- Sexual Freedom Hypnosis Practitioner
Minister, Universal Life Church
- Jedi Knight
Areas of Expertise
- NLP Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- HNLP Humanistic Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Mind Bending Language
- Eye Movement Therapy
- Parts Therapy
- Pattern Interrupts
- Natal Regression
- Childhood Regression
- Pain Management
- Hypnosis for Dentistry
- Hypnosis for Childbirth
- Past Life Regression
- Reincarnation of the Soul
- Transmigration of the Soul
- Lucid Dreaming
- Astral Projection and Remote
- Old Soul
- Entity Release
- Alien Abduction
- Programming with Pleasure
- Instant and Rapid Inductions
- Hypnosis with Myers Briggs
- Personality Types
- Chinese Face Reading
- Erotic Hypnosis
- Erotic Hypnotherapy
- Life Coaching
Thanks to a bottle of Cold Duck, that her parents drank on New Year’s Eve 1968, Traci Kanaan was born in the amazing sexually charged year of 1969. But she was raised in Berea, OH, a quiet, unassuming little suburb on the southwest side of Cleveland. Traci began studying piano at The Cleveland Institute of Music (at the insistence of her mother), but was eventually asked to “move on” after burning through 8 teachers in 8 years due to her “inability to follow instruction” and “play music the way it was written.” She wound up finishing her high school years studying with an adjunct professor at Baldwin-Wallace College, who embraced and encouraged Traci’s creative abilities. Traci graduated from Berea High School in 1987, then Otterbein University in 1991. She graduated with a B.A. in Music and Business with minors in Music Composition, Piano Performance and Electronic Music. Little did her parents know she would eventually use her $60,000 degree in music to sing dick jokes…
After a chance meeting at a service club conference in Toronto, Canada, 4 months of telephone courtship, and 16 days of in person interactions, Traci left Ohio to follow her new boyfriend to Palmetto, FL. That was in 1995. They married in 1997. Later that year, she started Traci Keychain Advertising Specialties, Inc. and began selling promotional products and corporate gifts to local businesses. She was nominated for Manatee Small Business of the Year in 1999, 2000, and 2001. In 2004, she decided to become an independent promotional products distributor for Kaeser & Blair, Inc. She eventually sold the accounts to a friendly competitor in 2014 to pursue comedy full-time.
During her years as a promotional products distributor, Traci was very active in the community as a business leader and community volunteer. She was an active member of The Manatee Chamber of Commerce and The Palmetto Rotary for nearly 20 years. She served as President of The Palmetto Rotary Club in 2004-2005 and again in 2014-2015. She also served as Rotary International Area 10 Governor for District 6960. She served on the board for Keep Manatee Beautiful, and she served as their Chairman. She started the Palmetto High School Interact Club in 1998, and she served as a Mentor to 3 middle school girls and as a Big Bister for Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Suncoast for several years. She still keeps in touch with 1 of the 3 girls she mentored (now in her early 30s), and her Little (now in her early 20s).
In 2002, Traci performed at her first open mic, and was bitten hard by the stand-up comedy bug. In 2006, Traci’s father passed away, and her new passion took a back seat while she grieved the loss of her father. But, in 2007, Traci began touring with the comedian known as The Disgruntled Clown. And with his help, she began to unleash her musical creativity by developing The Princess of Parodies – bringing her to unsuspecting audiences. She released her first (and only, to date) comedy CD in 2009, called Tinkle Tinkle Little Star. Also in 2009, Traci was hired to perform at a clothing optional resort. Seeing an opportunity to expand her comedy market, she began creating another musical comedy show specifically for swingers, nudists and BDSMers (those into bondage, discipline and sado-masochism). Her comedy persona for that market is known as The Dominatrix of Ditties, and she headlines swinger cruises, hotel takeover parties, clothing optional resorts, and other events for sexually adventurous adults – all while encouraging responsible, sex-ploration. The Dominatrix of Ditties was voted Top Female Lifestyle Entertainer by the Annual Lifestyle Awards in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
In addition to being a comedian, Traci is also a Certified Hypnotist, Certified Hypnotherapist, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Certified Transpersonal Hypnotherapist, and Stage Hypnotist. She decided to open Wings Hypnosis in 2016 when she saw how powerful hypnosis was in helping her cope with the separation of her husband while simultaneously dealing with becoming her mother’s full-time caregiver, who was suffering from myasthenia gravis, diabetes, and dementia.
Now divorced and past the loss of her mother, Traci very much enjoys helping her clients overcome whatever challenges are holding them back from the life they’ve always dreamed of living.
Traci integrates her training as a Certified Hypnotist and Certified Hypnotherapist with her 22 years as a business owner and entrepreneur and 16 years on the road as a stand up comedian. A hypnotist since 2014, Traci freely incorporates any number of 30+ different hypnosis and healing modalities in her sessions to get her clients to the next best version of themselves in the least amount of time possible. With over 1700+ hours and numerous certifications already, Traci consistently adds 150-200+ hours of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy education to her training each year.
10 Fun Facts about Traci
- Traci has performed comedy for over 15 years, and she has opened for numerous internationally famous comedians including David Alan Grier, Gilbert Gottfried, and Gallagher.
- Traci has two cats, Thelma and Louise. She is their therapy human. They were her mother’s cats before her mother passed away in March of 2017.
- Traci has a set of wings tattooed on her upper back and arms with piano keys interspersed in the feathers as a reminder to rise above.
- Traci is on a quest to visit all 50 states. She only has eight more to go: Hawaii, North Dakota, Montana, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Wisconsin, and Minnesota.
- Traci loves an app called Roadside America. It has every weird sculpture, historical plaque, and monument to weirdness in the U.S. When she was a full-time comedian, she found this to be the best way to spend her spare tim. She saw things you’ll never see anywhere else.
- Traci and Doug travel with a dinosaur they named Gerry A. T-Rex (pronounced geriatrics). It started as a joke when they were in New Jersey for the day waiting to fly to England for a cruise. They began taking pictures of him wherever they went, and he started getting a little following. You can follow Gerry’s Adventures on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WheresGerry
- Traci loves playing SCRABBLE and Words With Friends. She was a Nationally Sanctioned Scrabble Director at one time.
- Traci loves pop culture: favorites are Alice in Wonderland, Wonder Woman, and Rocky and Bullwinkle.
- Some of Traci’s favorite comedians are Steve Martin, Judy Tenuta, and Chris Rock.
- Traci’s favorite books are: The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand, The Magical Art of Tidying by Marie Kondo, and The Pendergast Series by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child.